Name That Tune!
- The apartment of 2 psychiatrists.
- The lad is a diminutive percussionist.
- Decorate the entry-ways.
- Sir Lancelot with laryngitis.
- A B C D E F G H I J K M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z.
- Present me naughty but dual incisors for this festive Yuletide.
- The smog-less bewitching hour arrived.
- Jubilation to the entire terrestrial globe
- Do you perceive the same longitudinal pressure which stimulates my
auditory sense organs.
- The red-suited pa is due in this burg.
- Stepping on the pad cover.
- Uncouth dolt has his beezer in the booze and thinks he is a Dark Cloud's
- Far off in a haybin
- Leave and do an elevated broadcast.
- That exiguous hamlet south of the holy city.
- I beheld a trio of nautical vessels moving in this direction
- Listen, the winged heavenly messengers are proclaiming tunefully.
- A joyful song relative to hollow metallic vessels which vibrate and bring
forth a ringing sound when struck.
- As the guardians of little woolly animal's protected their charges in the
shadows of the earth.
- Oh, member of the round table with missing areas
- Boulder of the tinkling metal spheres
- Vehicular homicide was committed on Dad's mom by a precipitous darling
- Wanted in December: top forward incisors
- Cup-shaped instruments fashioned of a whitish metallic element
- Oh small Israel urban center
- We are Kong, Lear, and Nat Cole
- Duodecimal enumeration of the passage of the yuletide season
- Our fervent hope is that you thoroughly enjoy your yuletide season
- A joyful song of reverence relative to hollow metallic vessels which
vibrare and bring forth a ringing sound when struck
- Parent was observed osculating a red-coated unshaven teamster
- May the Deity bestow an absence of fatigue to mild male humans
- The Nutcracker Suite
- Little Drummer boy
- Deck the Halls
- Silent Night
- All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth.
- It came upon a midnight clear
- Joy to the world
- Do you hear what I hear
- Santa Claus is coming to town
- Up on the house top
- Rudolph the red nosed reindeer.
- Away in a manger
- Go tell it on the mountain
- O little town of Bethlehem
- I saw three ships
- Hark the Herald angels sing...
- Jingle Bells
- As Shepherds watched their flocks by night
- Oh Holy Night
- Jingle Bell Rock
- Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer
- All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth
- Silver Bells
- Oh Little Town of Bethlehem
- We Three Kings
- The Twelve Days of Christmas
- We Wish You a Merry Christmas
- Carol of the Bells
- I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
- God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen